I'm having trouble streaming with Chromecast. Can you help me troubleshoot?
Having issues with streaming Alo Moves with your Chromecast device? We're here to help! Go ahead and try these troubleshooting steps down below to see if this resolves any issues:
1. Try updating your app if available
2. Try uninstalling and reinstalling your app
3. If you have denied local network access, goto your Privacy Settings on your device --> Local Network --> Turn on access for Alo Moves
4. Be sure you are clicking into the video in order to see the Chromecast sign (you won't see it if you are on the class page)
5. Be sure that your Chromecast device is plugged in to your TV, and that your device and Chromecast are on the same WIFI network
If these troubleshooting steps don't help, know that the majority of technical difficulties related to Chromecast stem from Google's device. Go ahead and check out Google's help section to troubleshoot your device: https://support.google.com/chromecast/troubleshooter/2995236?hl=en if the above fixes do not remedy the difficulties.